HR Talent Sourcer
AIXIAL, a subsidiary of the ALTEN Group, is a leading European Pharmaceutical CRO, with more than 650 consultants in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Germany. Offering technical support and full coverage of Phase I to IV clinical trials and late-phase studies for drugs and medical devices as well as complete Vigilance and Risk Management services. For our subsidiary based in Brno, we are looking for an HR Talent Sourcer.
Why you want to work at Aixial
We are looking for motivated people like you to join us and support our Brno branch of our business as well as the others!
- an opportunity to work in international team
- an attractive finance bonuses according to a good result
- young and friendly team
- 25 days of holiday per year (instead of the standard 20 as per Czech law)
- pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- a possibility of professional courses and international conferences
- meal vouchers (95 CZK per worked day, 55% covered by the company)
- language trainings (EN, DE, FR, ES or CZ)
- multisport card (fully paid by the company)
- permanent contract
You will join the team of our Brno subsidiary, under the supervision of the HR Leader based in Brno and the HRBP based in Paris.
You will support the growth of the activity in this dynamic, international and high potential area.
Understand the current open job positions internationally
- Develop successful strategies to source the best candidates
- Present the profiles you found to the Business Managers for their clients’ projects
- Update the candidate database with the right information
- Organize and attend job fairs to attract new candidates
Who are you?
- You have a Master’s degree in HR or management.
- You are fluent in English. (Other languages such as Dutch, French or German will be considered as an asset)
- You have experience in sourcing and recruitment of talents.
- You are interested in learning more about the pharmaceutical industry and clinical trials.
- You have a willingness to take on an exciting professional challenge.
- You adapt easily in a dynamic and international environment.
- You are curious and autonomous.
- You have interpersonal skills.