AIXIAL is an International Contract Research Organization (CRO), a member of the ALTEN Group, providing complex services in clinical trials (phase I-IV) and non-interventional studies. Our offices are located in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany and Czech Republic.
Due to fast growth of our company we are currently recruiting a colleague for the position of Senior Statistician, who will interact with our multidisciplinary subject matter experts and support them in collecting, analyzing and interpreting conclusions for clinical trial data, what includes (but not limited to):
- To participate on preparation of study protocol including sample size calculation
- To define randomization of clinical trials
- To program statistical analysis in SAS software and in accordance with the study protocol
- To be responsible for statistical documentation, i.e. to write/validate/archive all statistical documents such as analysis plan, study report, presentations or scientific publication
- To oversee project timelines and deliverables, review analysis results and reports and document activities and deliveries.
Suitable candidate should have:
- Degree in Applied Mathematics or Statistics (or equivalent qualification)
- Solid background in applied statistics and a minimum of 5 years of experience in medical statistics/biostatistics, preferably in clinical research.
- Experience in SAS programming and validation/QC of SAS programs to develop descriptive tables, listings and figures.
- Experience in CDISC standard (SDTMs and ADaMs) is an advantage
- Good organizational and presentation skills and ability to work to deadlines while maintaining quality standards
- Fluent English, spoken and written (Czech, French or German is a plus).
- an opportunity to work in international team
- flexible working hours with a possibility of home-office
- young and friendly team
- 25 days of holiday per year (instead of the standard 20 as per Czech law)
- a possibility of professional courses and international conferences
- 95 CZK Meal voucher (55% covered by the company)
- Language trainings (options: EN, DE, FR, ES, CZ)
- Multisport card fully paid by the employerApply