Senior Business Development Manager
Larix (part of the Aixial Group) is a full-service clinical contract research organisation (CRO) offering assistance in all aspects of clinical trials, including monitoring, trial management, data management, statistics, medical writing, pharmacovigilance and DMC.
Our customers are pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
We are looking for our Senior Business Development Manager to lead and manage LARIX Business team :
Your future challenge will consist in:
Sales : Coaching a team of 3-5 Business Managers with those objectives :
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers
- Optimizing business profitability with mid-size accounts and named account
- Closing offer deals on service-based contracts (fixed-price, SLA-based, delivery-based) or on time-based contracts (delegation of consultants)
- Reporting of your teams activity to the AIXIAL HQ
- Supporting in achievement of commercial objectives and pro-active development of corrective actions
- Gathering new business leads in consulting at actual customers
- Coach and give feedbacks to your team members + recruit and train future newcomers
- Supervising the financial status of your team's activity
- Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners
- Participating to the recruitment attracting policy
- Work with the local Talent Acquisition Partner for selecting & recruiting the consultants team
- Follow-up of the consultant career evolution (annual review, training…)
Your profile :
- You have a Master's degree or equivalent (PhD, Pharmacists are also welcome)
- You have a previous experience in sales or business development, preferably as a Team Leader
- You are fluent in Danish and English
- You are a good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active
- You are a autonomous, you can manage your own priorities but you are also a team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests
- You feel good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goal
- Dynamic & international company culture.
- Pragmatic working environment with regular, personalized feedback.
- Low hierarchy and accessible management.
- Innovative and fast growing company that values entrepreneurship.
- Competitive salary package
Permanent position, based in Copenhagen.