Junior Business Manager (DEUTSCHSPRACHIG)
AIXIAL, a subsidiary of the ALTEN Group, is a leading European Pharmaceutical CRO, with more than 800 consultants in France, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Switzerland and Denmark.
In our Frankfurt office, you will enjoy a start-up environment, while taking advantages of a multinational group organisation.
- A great team atmosphere
- The opportunity to work on innovative solutions in partnership with Technical Directors
- A great opportunity to evolve based on your performance
- Trainings to develop your professional and technical skills
YOUR MISSIONS :
- You will have the responsibility to build Aixial’s activity in Germany :
- Developing the Life Sciences market in Frankfurt
- Identifying new prospects
- Building relationships with clients
- Negotiating & selling AIXIAL’s offers
- Recruiting and managing your own team
- Selecting and recruiting future consultants
- Being in charge of the consultants’ career progression
- Being responsible of financial aspects
- Managing the profitability of your business unit
- Assuring the sustainability of your projects
- You have a Master's degree or equivalent (PhD, Pharmacists are also welcome)
- You have already some experience in a technical environment or in B2B sales.
- You are fluent in German and English French is an advantage)
- You are a good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active
- You are a autonomous, you can manage your own priorities but you are also a team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests
- You feel good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goal
- Dynamic & international company culture.
- Pragmatic working environment with regular, personalized feedback.
- Low hierarchy and accessible management.
- Innovative and fast growing company that values entrepreneurship.
- Competitive salary package