AIXIAL is an International Contract Research Organization (CRO), a member of the ALTEN Group, providing complex services in clinical trials (phase I-IV) and non-interventional studies. Our offices are located in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany and Czech Republic.
Due to fast growth of our company we are currently looking for several new colleagues for the position of Biostatistician in Germany. The services on this assignment will be in support of existing project teams, planning, interpreting and the results on early and late stage clinical trials for use in Health Technology Assessment Dossiers (addressing HTA specific clinical objectives). The services, to be provided from the European region, will be in biostatistics applied to randomized clinical trials.
Suitable candidates should have:
- MSc or PhD in Statistics
- Multiple years (preferably minimum 5 years) of relevant clinical trial biostatistics support in design, analysis and interpretation. Proven experience of work with clinical trial data in support of safety and efficacy analysis
- Knowledge and strong experience in survival analysis, linear and generalized linear models
- Capacity to interface effectively with clinicians and statistical programmers
- Capacity to work independently or under the guidance of a senior MSD statistician
- Capacity to quickly read late development protocols, to understand the statistical ethodology and to apply to clinical data
- Knowledge and practice of CDISC SDTM and ADaM data standards
- Ability to work complying to the company Analysis and Reporting SOPs and project data standards
- Fast learner, team oriented, able to work independently
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English
- Knowledge of SAS programming SAS/STAT SAS/BASE, SAS macro language. Experience with SAS on PC and UNIX platforms