AIXIAL is an International Contract Research Organization (CRO), a member of the ALTEN Group, providing complex services in clinical trials (phase I-IV) and non-interventional studies. Our offices are located in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Scandinavian countries and Czech Republic.
Due to fast growth of our company, we are currently recruiting a colleague for the position of Advanced/Senior Statistician, who will interact with our multidisciplinary subject matter experts and support them in collecting, analyzing and interpreting conclusions for clinical trial data.
The activities include (but are not limited to):
- To participate on preparation of study protocol including sample size calculation
- To define randomization of clinical trials
- To program statistical analysis in SAS software and in accordance with the study protocol
- To be responsible for statistical documentation, i.e. to write/validate/archive all statistical documents such as analysis plan, study report, presentations or scientific publication
- To oversee project timelines and deliverables, review analysis results and reports and document activities and deliveries.
Suitable candidate should have:
- Degree in Applied Mathematics or Statistics (or equivalent qualification)
- Solid background in applied statistics and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in medical statistics/biostatistics, preferably in clinical research.
- Experience in SAS programming and validation/QC of SAS programs to develop descriptive tables, listings and figures.
- Experience in CDISC standard (SDTMs, ADaMs) is an advantage
- Good organizational and presentation skills and ability to work to deadlines while maintaining quality standards
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
- An opportunity to work in international growing team
- Flexible working hours with a possibility of home-office
- Possibility to work from either Brno or Prague offices
- Young and friendly team
- 25 days of holiday per year
- A possibility of professional courses and international conferences
- 95 CZK Meal voucher (55% covered by the company)
- Language trainings (options: EN, DE, FR, ES, CZ)
- Multisport card fully paid by the employer
- Adequate salary
Does this sound exciting to you? If so, we look forward to meeting you!Apply