Project Portfolio Management Specialist
AIXIAL is an international medium-sized Contract Research Organization (CRO), a member of the ALTEN Group, providing complex services in clinical trials (phase I-IV) and non-interventional studies.
We are currently looking for a Project Portfolio Management Specialist in Ludwigshafen am Rhein.
As a Project Portfolio Management Specialist, you will:
- Support roll out of existing solution : Onboard Project Portfolio Managers and Project Managers of affiliates to process & tool , organizing and conduct trainings , provide guidance, clarify questions
- Execute/Coordinate Change Requests & Issue Resolution : Maintain and enhance tool ( Smartsheet) by implementing new Dashboards and modules defined in roadmap, coordinate technical governance , cover minor change requests hands on in system, coordinate major change requests that will be done by Smartsheet consultants
- Actively contribute to the development of concepts, processes, reports, metrics for cross-team Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) established in Smartsheet
- Be the Smartsheet subject matter expert (SME) on Smartsheet product capabilities, Develop statements of problems and requirements, design solution within existing Smartsheet Project Management model
- Enhance processes and best practices to ensure stakeholders are realizing the greatest possible value from WEC PPM standards established in Smartsheet
- Lead engagements with affiliate stakeholders to understand their challenges and develop solutions using Smartsheet
- Support PPM operational activities and structural changes in Smartsheet for creation and maintenance of templates for project and portfolio management.
- Assist in building efficient and sustainable processes around training, change management and communication
- Identify detailed Requirements gathering, so we understand the Scale and Complexity of needs.
- Identify root cause of problems and potentials for improvement
- Support the preparation / execution of workshops and training
- Facilitating learning opportunities for stakeholders in the region to help them learn Smartsheet for project
- At least 2+ years of experience with Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business Management Consulting, CIS, CS or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education
- Proactive , dynamic , excellent at follow-up, and a motivated team-player who can produce within defined timelines
- Detail-oriented, and highly organized self-learner & self-initiator
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Good understanding on project management fundamentals , preferable familiar with project portfolio management concepts
- Experience in Smartsheet, ideally as a Smartsheet Developer that has built custom reports, sheets, formulas, dashboards, workflows
- Fluent in English & German