Medical Advisor M/F
AIXIAL is an International Contract Research Organization (CRO), a member of the ALTEN Group, providing complex services in clinical trials (phase I-IV) and non-interventional studies. Our offices are located in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark and Czech Republic.
Aixial is hiring a Medical Advisor in Nivelles, Walloon Region.
The role in a few words:
The Medical Advisor will have the responsability to gather, assemble, manage and communicate knowledge on its medicinal products, food supplements and medical devices. This person, who will be head of the Medical Affairs department, will work closely with the Marketing & Sales departments as well as with the Regulatory department and R&D team to identify challenges they face on-the-job.
For this hybrid role, your responsibility will include but are not limited to:
- set up a training process and ensure the good transmission of the knowledge, help to increase the overall performance of the sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
- supply scientific information to R&D regarding the development of new products.
- increase the innovation level at R&D regarding the development of new products.
- A Scientific background required (Masters level or higher)
- A good understanding of products related publications, clinical studies and documentation
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Involvement in the internal projects (mainly with R&D, Marketing, Sales and Regulatory Affairs)
- Proven work experience in Medical Affairs or as a Sales Trainer or similar role
- Fluent in Dutch (minimum B2 level) and French, strong level in English is appreciated