Senior Biostatistician M/F
AIXIAL is an International Contract Research Organization (CRO), a member of the ALTEN Group, providing complex services in clinical trials (phase I-IV) and non-interventional studies.
We are currently hiring a Senior Biostatistician.
Your responsabilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develops statistical analysis plans including analysis files and report specifications
- Develops appropriate statistical methods for data analysis and ensures the accuracy and reproducibility of data sets and analyses of clinical trial or registry data by following relevant work practices and procedures
- Develops statistical analysis plans for clinical trials or registry studies with fully documented table, listing, etc
- Works as a member of a team to design and/or review protocols, case report forms, and statistical analysis plans
- Master or PhD in Biostatistics or in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of biostatistical experience, including doctoral research, is a plus
- Expertise in multiple statistical areas, the drug development process and good programming practices.
- Strong command of SAS and R.
- Ability to plan, supervise, implement and monitor the statistical processes for one or more clinical trials.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with CDISC standards is desired.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated leadership ability.
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP and other applicable legislation to successfully execute the clinical study
- Biotech experience is a plus
- Auto-immune and/or oncology clinical study background would be a plus