Senior Business Development Manager
The Aixial Group core CRO specialty areas include Full-Service Solutions for immuno-oncology and cell & gene therapy, and Data Science and Analytics services amongst other therapeutic areas. Our offices are located in France, the UK, the US, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Denmark, Sweden and India.
This is a very exciting time to join the Aixial group, as the unique combination of operational expertise and the latest technology, helps reduce the costs and increase the speed of developing new medicines, essential to both improving and saving the lives of patients.
We are currently looking for dynamic and self-motivated Business Development Manager to join our sales team.
- Develop sales growth strategies and plans
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients
- Hunting for new business from potential customer companies within the mid-sized to large biopharma space
- Secure RFPs and review RFP detail provided by prospective clients to ensure adequate and effective preparation of project proposals
- Match the Aixial Group solutions with potential client challenges and needs in relation with the other Business Departments of the Aixial group.
- Lead bid-defense preparation and delivery
- Manage customer portfolio to ensure securement of repeat business
- Develop and execute sales plan
- Meet or exceed defined sales quota
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department or sales management
- Attend regional and national marketing events for lead generation
- Native English required or bilingual
- 5-10 years of proven track record in business development or sales in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, or CRO industry
- Demonstrated experience selling to midsized biotech and big pharma clients
- Track record of consistent and proven success in new business development within the mid-sized to large biopharma space - minimum 2-3 years
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must
- Determination to close the deal and resilience to keep prospecting are imperative
- Bachelor’s Degree, PhD or MBA in Business, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, or related field of study and/or equivalent experience
Job Location: Horsham, UKApply