HEOR - Economie de la Santé
AIXIAL is a company of ALTEN GROUP, the European leader in engineering. AIXIAL is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing services to the life science industry for 14 years. Our mission is to support the key players of the pharmaceutical industry in France and Europe on different types of services: Insourcing (CRO) and Outsourcing in environments as diverse as Biometrics, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Quality Assurance.
AIXIAL is looking for a Consultant specialized in HEOR H/F
- Follow up the health economic and outcomes research projects (review, modelling, cost-effectiveness, burden of illness, budget impact analysis) related to several drugs,
- Manage external agencies for subcontracted studies.
- Ensure quality control of analyses conducted by vendors
- Communicate adequately the results of HEOR studies internally and externally (abstracts, posters and manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals)
- Apply all relevant Company policies and SOPs (in particular compliance rules).
- Bring a methodological support to the countries for the validation and the development of local studies and answer to ad hoc requests
- Conduct additional analyses for internal decision making (support for pricing, commercial and R&D)
- Master's degree, PharmD or PhD in Public Health, Statistics, Health Services Research, Economics, Epidemiology, Health Policy, or a related discipline is required
- Experience required in industry related to HEOR studies and/or models
- Excellent understanding of research methodology used in clinical research and health economics and outcomes research is required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects and maintain a clear tracking and documentation
- Extensive practical experience in leading implementation of cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses using mathematical modeling.
- Experience in the conduct of systematic literature reviews, meta-analyses, and database analyses.
- Solid quantitative skills, including statistics and calculus.
- Advanced level understanding of relevant methodology and statistics.
- Be fluent in English
Permanent position based in Paris