AIXIAL is an International Contract Research Organization (CRO), a member of the ALTEN Group, providing complex services in clinical trials (phase I-IV) and non-interventional studies. Our offices are located in France, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany and Czech Republic.
We are currently looking for a Statistician who will be in support of existing project teams, planning, interpreting and the results on early and late stage clinical trials for use in Health Technology Assessment Dossiers.
- MSc or PhD in Statistics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in survival analysis, linear and generalized linear models.
- Capacity to quickly read late development protocols, to understand the statistical methodology and to apply to clinical data.
- Knowledge and practice of CDISC SDTM and ADaM data standards.
- Ability to work complying to the company Analysis and Reporting SOPs and project data standards.
- Fast learner, team oriented, able to work independently.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of SAS programming SAS/STAT SAS/BASE, SAS macro language. Experience with SAS on PC and UNIX platforms.